Saturday 23 March 2013

Fitzwilliam Museum

Spent all yesterday afternoon in the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge.
Quentin Blake has a temporary exhibition on which was really great. His work is so expressive and carefree.
Still, my favourite exhibitions are always the ceramics. I love the weirdly painted animals and floral/leafy designs you always find on pottery.

That was my last part-time day for awhile! Ive had to go to full-time at my job in the Library.
Need the extra cash if  I wanna do fun things this Summer.
It will mean I'll have to work extra hard when I get back home in the evenings, but I do love my job so it shouldnt be too difficult.

One more thing.. I wanted to share this film.
I was recommended it by a friend at the Library and I love it.

Im abit of an insect girl, but it's still worth a watch even if thats not your thing.
Its so beautifully shot