Thursday 12 September 2013

Library Welcome Leaflet

I'm currently in the process of redesigning/creating a University Library Welcome leaflet for new students.
These aren't the finished designs.. but the ideas that I'm pitching tomorrow.

I wanted it to be completely different to a boring, corporate style leaflet that students would normally be given.








Some panels are obviously more finished than others (and some I like more than others), but I didn't have very long for this project...
There can also only be 4 panels in the final leaflet! 
(which will be about postcard size)

I've given them a lot to choose from though, so hopefully tomorrow will go well.


Apologies for the lack of posts btw. 
Ive been letting myself have a ridiculously good Summer, as I'm moving away this October.
This all warrants another post however, so that's all I'm saying for now

Besos x