Monday 30 July 2012

FolkFest '12

Just got back from the Cambridge Folk Festival!
Amazing amazing weekend. 
I only recognised about 3 people on the line-up but luckily I was with a group of people that knew what they were doing (most of the time haha) and they took me along to see some awesome bands. I would def count some of the people I saw this weekend as some of the best music Ive ever seen live.

I could name some of my favourites.. so Im gunna..
Dry the River
James Vincent McMorrow
The Destroyers
JuJu
Keb Mo
Lazy Lester and Friends (who we spoke to later and was such a legend)
The Staves
and
Ruthie Foster

The music and people I were camping with completely made my weekend and Im a very happy wolf right now.

My tshirts were also on sale there and Im pleased to say all but one size had sold out by the end of the fest

From this -

 To this-

 To this! :)